Friday, April 18, 2008

The blog is here......

Hello members!!!

First of all, I would like to thank everybody from the committee for giving me the opportunity to be part of this wonderful club32. Kudos to everybody especially to our 'funders' (you know who you are....) to give your time and commitment in bringing back the 'brotherhood esprit de-corp' of Intake 32...

Maybe some of you might wondering why I chose to name this blog 'INTAKE 32' instead of 'Club32'. For a simple reason because the name 'club32' is not available any longer. I hope you guys will agree with me with the name.

As for the email address, I took the initiative to register our club email as follows - intake32@gmail.com and the account will be monitor by selective committee members. So guys, start sending news or anything to this email okay.

Well, I guess that will be it for now. Rest assured I will try to get our President, YH Major (R) Dato' Hj Abdul Azis Abdul Salam to blog his views in my next blog. Till then, brothers forever!!!

Buck

6 comments:

TWENTYFOURSEVEN@24/7 said...

Dear all brothers of intake 32.I believe all members are aware that some members has been active in organising meetings and events involving our alumni.Its been 3 years since the formation of our CLUB 32 and alot has happen,may it be sad or happy ones.
Sad is that we saw few of our members passed away ( may Allah swt forever bestow upon them blessing.Pls say a prayer for them and Fatihah ).
Happy is that there are members who strongly believe that since we began our training,sharing hardship,joyous moments and facing challenges together,we should not stray apartt but must remain close,personally,in spirit and in heart.
We must remain brothers and kindreds till the end.
I wish and pray to any brothers form 32 who sees this blog to please inform others.
Club 32 is organising a gathering in October and lets hope that we will see maximum attendance.
Lets keep each other informed on each activities within this blessed blog.
If any members wish to contact me,please do so on my mobile:0122009326 and 0123119326,email:captshah_benzmark@yahoo.com
Wasalam and regards.

Mohd Shah 3000338

TWENTYFOURSEVEN@24/7 said...

Buck,please dont forget about releasing info on Club32 and Intake32blog in utusan.
Earlier the better.

Thks

Anonymous said...

Dear brothers.Appreciate if you guys can post pictures from our training at PREOCTU and RMC.

Thanks

Anonymous said...

I wonder where Robert is now?

Anonymous said...

Just click on "comment" and communicate.

Anonymous said...

bravo to all brothers